Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Feeling beautiful?

We're all familiar with the app known as snapchat correct. Well, I have a cousin who is always sending pictures with the captions (I'm so ugly, my ugly hair, my fat body, etc.). Things like that truly upset me. It's a shame how the new generation of society can't seem to find beauty in themselves. Everyone is trying to find a beautiful face, stunning body, gorgeous hair, and we often forget how beautiful we are. Yes, you, me, the person right beside you. Why do we have to have others find beauty in us when we can find it in ourselves. I believe that a person cannot find the beauty in themselves, they can not find it with anyone else. I am not only talking about physical beauty, but internal beauty as well. 

But just invade you need someone to tell you. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I don't matter what others think. I think you're beautiful and I thought I needed to tell you. 
Share the beauty of making others feel beautiful! 

I attached a photo of my sister and I a while back. It was this very day that I was able to finally understand self beauty! 

Sincerely, 
Mairani

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment